Re: Hang in xfstest

On a more cheerful note - although we do have a regression to fix
here, since 6.4 we have fixed A LOT of things, and lots of
improvements.

As some examples: xfstests generic/075, generic/112 and intermittent
failures in generic/047 and generic/049  which used to fail, now pass,
and multiple tests have been added to the "buildbot" regression
testing automation.

And in the future it looks like we will catch these earlier.  If
anyone has regression tests for bugs that have been fixed over the
past few years (that aren't already covered by xfstests), I would be
happy to add them to our regression testing bucket of tests we run
regularly against various server types.

--
Thanks,

Steve