Hang in xfstest

I narrowed down (bisected) the cause of the crash in unmount
generic/046 (to Windows) which causes the hang on following tests
(generic/047 etc).   See
http://smb311-linux-testing.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/3/builds/61/steps/73/logs/stdio
as an example.

The regression started when I add the patch from 6.5-rc1 "cifs: Add a
laundromat thread for cached directories"

The workaround is to simply disable directory caching for that mount -
ie "nohandlecache" mount parameter.  This unmount race is only an
issue to servers which support directory leases (e.g. Windows).

--
Thanks,

Steve