Kerberos mount testing and buildbot

I noticed  we should be running more tests to kerberos mounts e.g.
cifs-utils/102.

Did I miss any?  Any thoughts about running this as part of the main
cifs-testing group as well?  Adding more kerberos tests?

We also need to create a test group for very current Samba (and also
ksmbd) running with posix mount option to make sure we don't have any
bugs show up as they continue to finish up the server side of this
support.

--
Thanks,

Steve