[no subject]

The main exception is that odd

        parent_fp = ksmbd_lookup_fd_inode(old_parent->d_inode);
        if (parent_fp) {

sequence, but that looks like it could have been done before the
__lookup_hash() too.

I'd be even happier if we could actually hjave some common helper
starting at that

        trap = lock_rename(...);

because that whole locking and 'trap' logic is kind of a big deal, and
the locking is the only thing that makes __lookup_hash() work.

Adding Al to the cc in case he has any ideas. Maybe he's ok with this
whole thing, and with his blessing I'll take this pull as-is, but as
it is I'm not comfortable with it.

     Linus