Re: quic in-kernel implementation?

I am interested in this as well (encrypted and non-encrypted QUIC
cases in kernel)

Short term given that Windows is the only server than currently
support it - testing probably needs to be done via upcall with
SMB3.1.1 Linux mounts to Windows, and once that is verified to work
(as a baseline for comparison) - start work on the kernel QUIC driver

But for the initial point of comparison - would be helpful to have
example code that exposes a kernel "socket like" ("sock_sendmsg") API
for upcall ... and once we verify that that works start the work on
the kernel driver

--
Thanks,

Steve