Re: quic in-kernel implementation?

Hi Guys,

Great idea, something I have been hoping to see in the kernel for a
while. How has your implementation been going @Vadim? I'd be interested
in a non-encrypted version of QUIC also in the kernel (may not be
supported in the spec but possible and I think worth having), would be
useful for cases where you don't care about network ossification
protection or data-in-transit encryption, say a trusted local network
where you would prefer the performance and reliability advantages of
going plaintext and you don't want to figure out how to deploy
certififcates. Something that could be used as a straight swap for a
TCP socket.