Re: Multichannel patches

The buildbot testing once hit a deadlock when running with the above patches.
I found one possibility during cifs_reconnect, where a deadlock can occur.

I've fixed that and some warnings that kernel bots have identified in
the below two patches:
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb-kernel-client/pull/5/commits/f3e65f72b03b03bc4b301e8e04e9babb0e9582cf.patch
https://github.com/sprasad-microsoft/smb-kernel-client/pull/5/commits/7b3e867e994a7cbc88efe85c95167ae49d4b7a9d.patch

Regards,