Re: [CFT] vfs.git #work.cifs

Your series passed an all Azure test group
http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/11/builds/20
(with additional patches) and the main test group (with your 7 and
Ronnie's finsert/fcollapse)
http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/11/builds/20
which tests to the wider variety of server and target server fs types.

--
Thanks,

Steve