Re: [CFT] vfs.git #work.cifs

So far so good (has 5.12-rc6 + Al's patches + 2 from Ronnie for
finsert/fcollapse )
http://smb3-test-rhel-75.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/2/builds/552

I did get one failure last night that caused hang in subsequent tests
but looked unrelated (some reconnect issue) but rerunning looked ok

Testing to Azure should be fairly easy (apparently there are some free
accounts for testing Azure, I used to do it from MSDN) for developers
- but these are run to a mix of targets (including Azure) some of
which are higher end (e.g. multichannel) targets.

--
Thanks,

Steve