Re: Possible timeout problem when opening a file twice on a SMB mount

Hi Pavel,

Am 2019-10-30 22:51, schrieb Pavel Shilovsky:
I think there is a difference in your setup between v5.2.21 and v5.3.7
kernels. I found the issue in oplock break processing that can happen
if you have several shares from the same server mounted on the client.

I think you are right. Usually I mount multiple shares from one server.
It could had happened that I tested it with just one share mounted when using the
v5.2 Kernel.

Could you test the patch to see if it works for your environment?

I did and it worked ;)

Thanks.