Re: Many processes end up in uninterruptible sleep accessing cifs mounts

Hi Aurélien,

On 08-07-2019 13:06, Aurélien Aptel wrote:
Martijn, can you give a try to the PATCH (v2) I sent?

I wrote it on top of the 4.20 stable tree. I understand the process to
apply compile and install is not the easiest one but it would be
extremely helpful since you can reproduce the issue.

I was able to schedule a reboot some of the servers later this evening.
Writing the patch for 4.20 is much appreciated!

Regards, Martijn

Cheers,

--
Martijn de Gouw