De : Robin P. Blanchard <robin.blanchard@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : 22 février 2019 14:13
À : Alexis Fortin-Côté
Cc : linux-cifs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: mount -t cifs fails while smbclient succeed

Compare:

failed: lines 21-42

I think you may need to mount with a different sec option:

       sec=
           Security mode. Allowed values are:

           ·   none - attempt to connection as a null user (no name)

           ·   krb5 - Use Kerberos version 5 authentication

           ·   krb5i - Use Kerberos authentication and forcibly enable packet
               signing

           ·   ntlm - Use NTLM password hashing

           ·   ntlmi - Use NTLM password hashing and force packet signing

           ·   ntlmv2 - Use NTLMv2 password hashing

           ·   ntlmv2i - Use NTLMv2 password hashing and force packet signing

           ·   ntlmssp - Use NTLMv2 password hashing encapsulated in Raw
               NTLMSSP message

           ·   ntlmsspi - Use NTLMv2 password hashing encapsulated in Raw
               NTLMSSP message, and force packet signing

           The default in mainline kernel versions prior to v3.8 was sec=ntlm.
           In v3.8, the default was changed to sec=ntlmssp.