Re: upcalls seem to have problems with symlinks, junctions et al.

I have wanted to change this code and improve it for a while - one
thing which is tricky is showing mode bits when no permissions to read
permissions though, and we also need to clean up and simplify some of
this code.   Let's follow up on this in a few days, if you are
flexible and can install some test patches

--
Thanks,

Steve