WIP more compounding

Steve, All

Here are 9 more patches that adds a lot more compounding to cifs.
It replaces smb2_open_op_close() with a new smb2_compound_op().

Performance wise this looks very promising. Significant improvements
for a lot of metadata operations.

I think there is still at least one more bug to find/fix in the codebase
that affects compounding.
I have had one instance where umount failed and I had to reboot the VM.
Steve also has seen an instance of a similar problem.

The patches need more work  but I post here anyway if there are people
interested in trying things out.