Re: Unable to mount windows share as administrator

Hi,

Before the right guys would answer more appropriately than me:

1) are the 2 users credentials stored in the same domain?
2) what is the difference in the packet trace between the successful
   one and the failing one?
3) what does the kern.log (or dmesg) says when the cifs module verbosity
   is increased?

Cheers,
Germano