Re: Question on Active Directory Authentication

Hi Tobias,

this was the intention of my question because with other security options it didn't work but we were searching for a method to so without kerberos. In our deployment I would suggest to use kerberos but it's not easy to deploy a working configuration to 15.000 Linux Clients within days (which is the actual problem).

Thanks for your hints.

Regards
Christian