Re: Problem with connecting to SMB server in 3.9.11 kernel.

I want to code to use Target Name instead of using domain name from
the avpair info received in type 2 ntlmssp challenge message from the server
to calculate ntlmv2 response within ntlmssp.
Will post a preliminary patch to try out with that code change (hopefully
in a day or two).  That is one code change I think might work.