Re: Mounting error after upgrading to wheezy - Changes in mount.cifs from 4.5 to 5.5?

Hi Steve,

Am 18.12.2013 17:51, schrieb Steve French:
I doubt that the sec=ntlm would make much of a difference but would be
interesting to see what the access denied is coming back on - since
from what you describe listing the contents of the root directory of
the share should be permitted to both users so this is not an access
denied on top of prefixpath issue as we had seen a few years ago.
Sorry, but perhaps I described the share-configuration not exact enough.
listing the contents is only allowed in the final (second) subdirectory, but not in the root of the share and not in the first subdirectory:

no    listing allowed        \\fs01\Share
no    listing allowed         \\fs01\Share\DepartmentA
        listing allowed         \\fs01\Share\DepartmentA\Stats

Greetings

Philipp