Re: DFS : Object is remote

Thank you so much.  I created a file dns_resolver.conf in /etc/request-key.d with the following content.
create  dns_resolver   * * /usr/sbin/cifs.upcall %k
After that I was able to enter the shared folders but I would get "Resource temporarily unavailable" for folders other than the first one I attempted.  After adding "actimeo=0" that problem was fixed as well.

Regards,
Doug