DFS : Object is remote

Hello,

I am in need to mount a DFS share on CentOS 6.4.  My kernel is 2.6.32-358.  I am having the trouble where if I mount a DFS root namespace, I cannot enter or ls the shared folders.  If I immediately try to ls the shared folder, I receive the error, "Object is remote".  If I first ls the root of the namespace and then subsequently ls the shared folder I get the error, "Invalid argument" or one time "Resource temporarily unavailable".

I have searched the list archives and I see several mentions of this issue.  Is there a known workaround or a patch at this time?

Thank you,
Doug Clow