Avoiding (DFS) regressions by having an automatic testing framework

Hi

As there were some DFS regressions that took a rather long time to get noticed, we want to avoid having these and other regressions reappear. So the idea is to set up a system that does some of the XFS testsuite tests for the linux cifs client and also does some 'remote' tests against Windows and Samba (including DFS).

Steve suggested to use resources Dann offered us lately. So I guess we have to look how we can coordinate and implement this all. Is someone volunteering to coordinate the efforts? I'm more than happy to help with integrating and maybe help writing some of the tests.

Cheers

Luk