Re: Question about howto test notify with a fuse fs.

smbclient is not SMB2 aware yet.

We could probably provide an ioctl for this in the short term based on
Pavel's smb2 tree.  See smb2-dev branch of pavel's git tree for
cifs.ko

http://git.altlinux.org/people/piastry/public/cifs-2.6.git?p=cifs-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/smb2-dev

--
Thanks,