Re: Trouble accessing Buffalo NAS with CIFSFS

Dnia piątek, 20 stycznia 2012, napisałeś:
[...]
> This is certainly a very troublesome device :)

It seems that it behaves like my Welland ME-752GNS which is the reason, why
I've subscribed to this list. I have eactly the same problems with processes
which hang and sometimes I cannot even kill them if I don't restart my NAS.
I'm getting a bit higher transfers (on kernels 3.2.x about 11MB/s, earlier
it was at least 2 times lower) but maybe thanks to a gigabit connection. I
have found that cifs_max_pendig=2 helps a lot, but still, not completly.

--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\