Re: Status??

Aha, thanks a lot!

I was already wondering how the matching goes.

Using winbind for that is logical. I hope it does not cause too much
delay, and that winbind is "smart" (caching and not doing lookups for
standard SID's like ....-513).

Do you maybe know the fuse ntfs-3g fuse fs to mount ntfs?? They are
also using a mapping... using a special file.

Stef