Status??

Hi,

as developer of mount.md5key/fuse-workspace I'm interested in the
latest changes of cifs-utils.

What is the current status, what are you working on. I see something
about SID, and mapping to an uid or gid, which is of course a good
thing.

And I see something about DFS.

Please some info about latest development and/or status.

Thanks in advance,

Stef Bon
Voorburg
the Netherlands