Looking for CAN FD sample captures for socket-can hardware integration testing

Dear all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this,
but I'm looking for some sample CAN FD captures to test different
socketcan configurations in a real testbed.
There is a lot of CAN FD hardware already available, but I could not
find on the web any FD sample capture on the matter.
Would appreciate it if anyone could share or point me to the direction
on where to find CAN FD sample databases as reference for socketcan
testing and FD frame simulation.

Regards,
Matheus Garbelini

[Index of Archives]     [Automotive Discussions]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [CAN Bus]