Query for status of timestamping for XCAN driver and possible project

Hello Oliver and Marc,

our student, Matej Vasilevski, has chosen to continue
on CAN latency tester which we done for Oliver years
ago.

We want to continue on the CAN-BENCH project started
by Martin Jerabek

  https://gitlab.fel.cvut.cz/canbus/zynq/zynq-can-sja1000-top/-/wikis/home

  https://gitlab.fel.cvut.cz/canbus/zynq/zynq-can-sja1000-top/-/wikis/uploads/56b4d27d8f81ae390fc98bdce803398f/F3-BP-2016-Jerabek-Martin-Jerabek-thesis-2016.pd

We want to use XCAN on Xilinx Zynq 7010 with timestamping
in the first iteration, then switch to our CTU CAN FD core
and add timestamping to its driver.

Is there some more recent attempt to add timestamping
to XCAN driver than that original work of Martin Jerabek?

Is there some suggestion which driver is the right
example to implement timestamping now?

Our intention is to implement feature in state ready
for mainlining and we hope that with your feedback
we succeed this time.

Best wishes,

                Pavel Pisa
    phone:      +420 603531357
    e-mail:     pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Department of Control Engineering FEE CVUT
    Karlovo namesti 13, 121 35, Prague 2
    university: http://dce.fel.cvut.cz/
    personal:   http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~pisa
    projects:   https://www.openhub.net/accounts/ppisa
    CAN related:http://canbus.pages.fel.cvut.cz/

[Index of Archives]     [Automotive Discussions]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [CAN Bus]