nfsv4 client not reading the cache?

Hi,

I'm using the 5.0.5 ml kernel to mount a Linux server with nfsv4. When I
enable fscache, it caches the reads to disk as expected. But as soon as I
drop_caches on the client and re-read the same data, it caches to disk
again, seemingly overwriting the previously cached files.

It works as expected if I mount using nfsv3 instead - after dropping caches
(or rebooting), it correctly reads the cached files from disk without
re-writing them again.

I am using the 5.0.5 kernel on a Centos 7.4 installation. The mount command
is "mount -o vers=4.2,fsc blah:/thing /thing".

Daire