Re: Problems testing Lustre filesystem with fscache / cachefiles

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 7:34 AM, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you using Fedora?
>
> David

Not at the moment (I'm giving up for now on el5), but I'll be looking for
the easiest way to get both lustre and a stable version of fscache.  The
hanging dependency at the moment is figuring out what modern kernels I can
get lustre into.

I just downloaded the fedora 10 iso, but I haven't checked to see what
kernel version that is yet. What would you recommend?

Thanks,
John