Re: [Linux-cachefs] Caching NFS4 not working?

On Mar 2, 2007, at 2:31 AM, David Howells wrote:

The cachefiles module doesn't seem to be included in the latest fc6 kernel?

Yeah. It got dropped from FC6 because it's under further development. It turns out that I had it doing disk I/O in rpciod, which Trond Myklebust tells me isn't allowed, so I'm having to fully asynchronise everything. It's not exactly straightforward because Linux doesn't have things like asynchronous
mkdir.

Doh!  :-)

Any ETA for when it'll be back?

 - ask