Re: [Linux-cachefs] Caching NFS4 not working?

Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The cachefiles module doesn't seem to be included in the latest fc6  kernel?

Yeah.  It got dropped from FC6 because it's under further development.  It
turns out that I had it doing disk I/O in rpciod, which Trond Myklebust tells
me isn't allowed, so I'm having to fully asynchronise everything.  It's not
exactly straightforward because Linux doesn't have things like asynchronous
mkdir.

David