[Linux-cachefs] Errno 95 operation not supported

Hi

I have spent days trying to use cachefilesd with NFSv4 through a SSH-tunnel.
However, whatever I do cachefiles just seems to die badly with an errno 95
error message.

Please find the system details at the end of this mail. Any help will be
greatly aprreciated.

Best regards
Morten

Linux version
   Fedora Core 6, kernel 2.6.18

Cachefilesd
   I have tested with cachefilesd 0.8.15 and 0.7.2 with the same results

Cachefilesd configuration file
   dir /var/fscache
   tag mycache
   brun 10%
   bcull 7%
   bstop 3%

Mount of caching directory with resides in it's own partition which is newly
formatted
   /dev/sda3 on /var/fscache type ext3 (rw,user_xattr,acl)

Mount of NFSv4 directory through a SSH-tunnel
   mount -t nfs4 -o rw,hard,intr,proto=tcp,port=8888,noauto,fsc
127.0.0.1://mnt/nfs

Results from running cachefilesd
   >> /sbin/cachefilesd -dsn
   About to bind cache
   Bound cache
   Daemon Started
   Scan complete
   Refilling cull table
   Failed to check object's in-use state: errno 95 (Operation not
supported)