Re: [Linux-cachefs] using cachefs

David Howells wrote:
Shaya Potter <spotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what file system is reccomended to be the fs-cache backing store? (ext2,
3....?)

I mainly use Ext3, but I've also used ReiserFS.  Ext2 has no journalling,
though this does not preclude its use.

also from experience now on debian, one needs glibc 2.4 in order to build
cachefilesd as the *at() functions arne't in the 2.3 tree.  the 2.3.999 is
only available in experimental.

I don't use Debian, I use Fedora or RHEL.

i figured that :) I was just stating my experience so other's don't have to ponder why its not building.