[Linux-cachefs] using cachefs

I want to use the cache fs work for a research project I'm working on (involving netbooting machines), was hoping that someone could provide me w/ a pointer to the best way to actually use it w/ nfs.

I've been following the development on linux-fsdevel, but am unsure where the latest patches are stored (besides being posted to the list) and what kernel I should apply them to and how one actually then gets nfs to use the cache backing store?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks.