[Linux-cachefs] Not working

Ok, it's not working and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The client machine has 1GB or RAM and I'm trying to read a 2GB files. It's not getting cached and going over the network every time I triy to read it.

Ok, I think this is where I'm confused. When I try to mount the CacheFS I don't understand the -o tag=<name> flag. The documentation tells me the tag is the name the netfs will use for the cache. This lead me to try this:
>mount -t cachefs /dev/hdb /var/cachefs -o tag=home
>mount -t nfs 10.0.0.1/home /home

So, from the documentation, the tag is the name of the directory where I'm mounting the NFS. I did do an `lsmod | grep cache`:
cachefs               127376  1
fscache                18712  1 cachefs

When I try to read the 2GB file I'm getting nothing.  No speed up at all.
time cat >/home/cdelgado/RCF_Work/cachefs/linux-2.6.14-mm2-cachefs_2Gb.tar > /dev/null

real    2m41.780s
user    0m0.040s
sys     0m5.120s

>time cat /home/cdelgado/RCF_Work/cachefs/linux-2.6.14-mm2-cachefs_2Gb.tar > /dev/null

real    2m21.167s
user    0m0.110s
sys     0m5.570s

I'm guessing it's the way I'm mounting the NFS or the CacheFS. What am I not understanding?

Thanks for the help,

-Cesar