Re: Hi, Needs suggestions for finding and fixing stack/memory corruption when calling a function

Hi,

heap, stack, buffer overflow? multiple threads? It is bit difficult to
suggest something without some code. Have you tried to use gdb or
valgrind? (do someone know if valgrind work on arm?)

Regards,
Andrej Gelenberg