Re: Error in compiling a module

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 01:10, Jim Cromie <jim.cromie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Mulyadi,
>
> Youre a regular here, and would have some "authority" on making recommendations.

Oh please, I am just ordinary member :)

Uhm, maybe someone should contact Rik and talk about it. Or, at least,
everybody write their own mistakes when dealing with kernel dev on
their blog...that way, at least it is documented. So when the time
comes, it would simply be links to them.

Maybe just a simple idea that pops from my head...

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant