Re: EAGAIN with read

Hi,

Thanks for the reply .. right now, i was reading and checking for the
errno EAGAIN, but my loop would prematurely exit. I later found out
that the errnor returned by read was ECHILD ... looking at the read(3)
manpages ... this errno is not mentioned

But since the process that is supposed to write to the pipe is a
forked processs .. does that change anything ?

Thanks,

Saurabh

-