Re: Function pointers to inline functions

Glynn Clements wrote:

I mean, if I use -fkeep-inline-functions to get the function output in the object file, and if the static keyword also meant that the function is visible only in the translation unit in which it appears, then -fkeep-inline-functions would be rendered useless,

... in the case of static inline functions.

Is this correct or no?

Would a function visible only in its translation unit be accessible from a debugger, as you say? I would test it myself, but I haven't any idea how to load just a single object file in gdb and test it so I am asking.

Shriramana Sharma.

-