Startup function before main.

Hi List,

Before Executing the main function, a startup routine will be executed
which will set up the initial environment for the process.

This Startup routine will be supplied by the kernel and linked by the
Linker. My question is : Can we add one more startup routine before
executing the main program, if yes how??

-Vamsi
-
: send the line "unsubscribe linux-c-programming" in