Re: accuracy of btt result on btreplay?

I think I found where the "S" flag was put for write IO request. In
the kernel function __blockdev_direct_IO(), every write request will
be tagged as "sync". Since btreplay uses O_DIRECT + AIO, which should
go into __blockdev_direct_IO.

So now my views on btreplay:
1. for write request, btreplay will decrease merge rates, thus impact
the latency etc.
2. for read request, btrecord may adjust "-max-pkts"/"-max-bunch-time"
to control the size of bunch to close to the real read IO merge rates.

Thx, Xuekun