Re: accuracy of btt result on btreplay?

Updates. I decreased/increased max-pkts to 1/16, however nothing
changed, still less merges in the replay run.

I think the "S" attribute for "write" should be the reason. First I
suspected the "S" attribute is brought by io_submit system call,
however I tested aio-stress tool which uses io_submit to send AIO
also. In the gathering traces, the write operations doesn't have "S"
attribute, however during replay, the "S" attribute happened again.

So I wonder where the "S" comes from? Does anyone have suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Thx, Xuekun