Re: Cant see Android Covid Exposure notification beacon (no problem with iPhone beacons)

Hi Luiz,
>> So is there something I can do to enable to see Android Covid exposure
>> notification ? Do I something wrong or is there a bug in the bluez stack?
> You probably will need to set some filtering since the advertisement
> may not be 'visible', you can try with:
>
> bluetoothctl> scan.transport le
> bluetoothctl> scan on

I scan now with the filters :

> scan.transport le
> scan.uuids 0xfd6f

This gives the expected result. So the bluetoothstack itself seems to
work ok. Thanks for the tips.

Good, now I know I have look at the python layers. I think something in
the beacontools is going wrong, I will check there of find a
alternative. already have a plan B, using a external ESP32 that show all
the beacons.

> Is there any specification available for such beacons?

Sure there is, see :
https://covid19-static.cdn-apple.com/applications/covid19/current/static/contact-tracing/pdf/ExposureNotification-BluetoothSpecificationv1.2.pdf

Regards,

Dave