Cant see Android Covid Exposure notification beacon (no problem with iPhone beacons)

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, if not feel free to
forward the mail or point me in the right direction.

If I look with btmon i see no Covid exposure notification beacons from
android phones, i see these beacons from a iphone. When I check with a
ESP32 with a monitor I see both beacons (from iPhone and Android).

I using Raspberry Pi 4 with  with all software updated. I updated bluez
to last release (from 5.50 -> 5.54) with same results.

Used software versions :

Installed image : Raspberry Pi OS (32-bit) with desktop Release date :
2020-05-27

Bleuz version 5.50 and last release 5.54 (build from source)

If needed I can recompile from source a new version. I tried to find
source of a more up-to-date developer version then 5.54 but could not
find this.

So is there something I can do to enable to see Android Covid exposure
notification ? Do I something wrong or is there a bug in the bluez stack?

Background : I am making a 'CoronaCounter' app in python, I want to
count the Covid exposure notification that I see. In python i use
beacontools. I noticed I don't see any android beacons. More about this
projcect you can find on https://github.com/zeno4ever/CoronaTeller

Regards,

Dave