Re: Should we disable ERTM as default?

Thanks for the responses!

I think it is more likely to be the PTS's limitations. I realized the
problem is in the media channel not in the signaling channel. PTS
wants to use streaming mode, but bluez rejects it, and then PTS aborts
the test. According to the MPS 1.0 Spec 6.2, L2CAP streaming mode is
the recommendation for optimization when using MPS media control
channels, so I think bluez doesn't do anything wrong during this test.

Thanks.