mesh: Handling application failures on Create/Join/Import

Hi,

I've noticed an issue with Create/Join/Import calls: when application
performs one of these calls and fails to save the resulting token (for
whatever reason), the node created on the daemon side is pretty much
unusable. It's also rather hard to get rid of, as the daemon won't even
expose them over D-Bus when application is not Attach()ed.

I would like to discuss possible solutions to this.

One of the ideas is to give the application some time to successfully
Attach() itself to the new node, otherwise it gets removed.

Another possibility would be to remove "created but never attached" nodes on
daemon restart.

Thoughts?

regards
--