Re: Simple SDP and RFCOMM example

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 at 17:29, Kristóf Horváth
<horvath.kristof.attila@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > There is test/test-profile and test/test-hfp in BlueZ source code.
> With the test-profile code, I could register a service, and I could
> discover it from another device. However, a connection couldn't build
> up. The function NewConnection didn't call at all. (By the way, I
> didn't find any line of code to receive the data, how is it possible?)

Here is an example of receiving data with a Serial Port Profile:
https://gist.github.com/ukBaz/217875c83c2535d22a16ba38fc8f2a91

Going back to your original question, you might find it easier to use
a Python library like Blue Dot on your project as it presents a higher
level interface:
https://bluedot.readthedocs.io/en/latest/btcommapi.html

Regards,
Barry