Simple SDP and RFCOMM example

Hello,

I started a project with Bluetooth, but most of the resources on the
internet use older versions of BlueZ (and often mention using
compatibility mode to hack the legacy code). I think the reason for
the hacking is that there is not any tutorial for BlueZ 5 (or it is in
some very hidden place). I browsed the page
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/test for
examples, and I found some interesting codes, but I could not find
what I was searching for.

I would like to see a simple Python code that can register a service
via SDP and receive the incoming RFCOMM connections. Could you provide
an example like that?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Kristóf Horváth