Re: PTS test case (GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C) fails with Bluez 5.50

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 5:42 PM Edward Fung <jjsheepman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello team,
>
> I'm performing PTS testing (PTS 7.4.1 Build 2 and Bluez 5.50 stack)
> for SIG certification and the test case GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C always
> fails with the following response error codes. Can anyone shed some
> light on this? Thank you!
>
> Test case : GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C started
> - Running test case with ATT bearer setup over BR/EDR.
> - BR/EDR Connection setup successfully.
> - BR Security not initiated due to TSPX_security_enabled value.
> - Sending an ATT request with an unsupported opcode.
> - Received data 010C-0000-04
> - Invalid Error Code received. Expected=0x06 Received =0x4.
> - Connection terminated successfully.
> -Final Verdict: FAIL
> GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C finished
>
> Test case : GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C started
> - Running test case with ATT bearer setup over BR/EDR.
> - BR/EDR Connection setup successfully.
> - BR Security not initiated due to TSPX_security_enabled value.
> - Sending an ATT request with an unsupported opcode.
> - Received data 010E-0000-01
> - Invalid Error Code received. Expected=0x06 Received =0x1.
> - Connection terminated successfully.
> -Final Verdict: FAIL
> GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C finished
>
> Test case : GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C started
> - Running test case with ATT bearer setup over BR/EDR.
> - BR/EDR Connection setup successfully.
> - BR Security not initiated due to TSPX_security_enabled value.
> - Sending an ATT request with an unsupported opcode.
> - Received data 0116-0102-01
> - Invalid request handle received. Expected=0x0000 Received =0x201.
> - Connection terminated successfully.
> -Final Verdict: FAIL
> GATT/SR/UNS/BI-01-C finished

Is this all the same test which cause different errors to be reported?
It seems to expect request not supported over invalid PDU, but the
second one is returning invalid handle which is weird, do you have the
HCI for these runs?

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz