Re: BlueZ 5.50: Avoid service discovery in every connection

Hi Luiz, thanks for answering,
I checked:
1) Cache=always. I do not see differences executing bluetoothd without
main.conf or running it with: bluetoothd -n -d -f main.conf (with
Cache equal to "always")
2) the info/attributes files are being written in the device cache, no
change, just the file dates are refreshed
3) the multiple Read Requests / Read by Group Requests are sent every
time the device connects

Is there another configuration apart from Cache that I can help here?
Thanks
Miguel